Friday, July 30, 2010

I finally found a cat I don't like.

I was visiting my parents in Pennsylvania last weekend when my mother told me to come look out the window. She wanted to show me this:


I really didn't think I would get more of a glimpse than that, and since I've never seen a hairless cat before, I felt inclined to get a closer look. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that the cat was very loving and eager to be touched. Yet, petting sticky, thick skin is slightly vomit-inducing for me. It looked like a cat, it acted like a cat, but it reminded me of a rat. It felt like touching some kind of alien baby that just wants love but the mother can't quite get over the hideousness of it.

My mother was particularly displeased that the cat's junk was on full display:


I understand that people who are allergic to cat hair but love cats could get down with that, but ick. Sorry, kitty, I prefer my felines with hair. Here is a little something to cleanse your brain:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis